Providing solutions to energy and environmental problems. Quarterly technical progress report, July 1, 1997--September 30, 1997 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1997.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 49 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The Jointly Sponsored Research Program emphasizes technology commercialization and continues to be highly successful and supported strongly and enthusiastically by WRI`s industrial clientele. All of the available Department of Energy (USDOE) funding for each of the first seven years has been committed to projects. This report provides a description of projects and expenditures on fossil projects and environmental monitoring.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Western Research Inst., Laramie, WY (United States)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Quarterly; 07/01/1997 - 09/30/1997
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13839361