Bench-scale co-processing. Quarterly report No. 14, October 1, 1991--December 31, 1991 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This report, which is the 14th quarterly report for Contract DE-AC22-87PC79818, covers the quarter from October 1991 to December 1991. The objective of this contract is to extend and optimize UOP`s single-stage, slurry-catalyzed co-processing scheme. The current task is to complete a long-term operability run using a molybdenum-based catalyst at approximately 460°C. The objectives of this study are to demonstrate that high-severity conditions can be run for an extended period (at least one month) and to collect enough product sample to do a complete Hempel fractionation and detailed characterization of the individual naphtha, distillate, and VGO cuts. This information will be used to reevaluate the engineering design and product upgrading scheme that was developed under the first co-processing contract (DE-AC22-84PC70002). During the current quarter, the long-term operability study was successful completed.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Gatsis, J.G.; Piasecki, C.A.
UOP, Inc., Des Plaines, IL (United States)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Quarterly; 10/01/1991 - 12/31/1991
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13839616