Mulled coal---A beneficiated coal form for use as a fuel or fuel intermediate. Final technical progress report No. 3, October 1, 1990--December 31, 1990 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1991.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The storage, transport and handling of beneficiated coals in the form of a modified wet cake (``mulled coal``) to yield a coal water fuel having acceptable properties for atomization and combustion on industrial, commercial and/or residential scales, have been investigated. The Mulled Coal project is divided into a series of tasks designed to produce formulations and system designs suitable to convert fine coal ``wet cakes`` into a material that can be stored, handled, and transported to a site where it can be utilized as a fuel in existing and developing combustion devices. (VC)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Energy International Corp., Pittsburgh, PA (United States)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Quarterly; 10/01/1990 - 12/31/1990
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13839892