NQR-NMR studies of higher alcohol synthesis Cu-Co catalysts. Second and third quarterly technical progress report [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1990.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The primary objective of the project is to investigate the magnetic nature of the higher alcohol synthesis catalyst-Cu/Co supported on specific supports: chromia and titania with and without an alkali metal promoter, and examine the relations between catalytic and magnetic properties.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/pc/89761--t2
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Grambling State Univ., LA (United States)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Quarterly; 04/01/1990 - 09/30/1990
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13840034