Performance evaluation of a ceramic cross-flow filter on a bench- scale coal gasifier. Sixth quarterly report, January 1, 1986--March 31, 1986 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1986.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 52 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Westinghouse Electric Corporation, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Department of Energy is currently supporting a program that will aid in the development of cross flow filtration technology as applied to combined cycle power generation with coal gasification. The stated overall goal is to gain information on both the operational and economic feasibility of the implementation of cross flow filtration in various gasifier options. Westinghouse has prepared a comprehensive program that will lead directly to these program goals in an efficient manner.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/mc/21338--t4
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Lippert, T.E.; Ciliberti, D.F.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Quarterly; 01/01/1986 - 03/31/1986
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13840611