Weak-beam imaging of dissociated dislocations in HVEM-irradiated Fe-Ni-Cr alloys [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (14 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- We report here on studies by weak-beam electron microscopy of the evolution of microstructures at and near preexisting line dislocations in a number of Fe-Ni-Cr alloys under electronirradiation in a high-voltage electron microscope (HVEM). The detailed observations are discussed in terms of dislocation climb mechanisms in these materials and a model based on interstitial pipe diffusion.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
3. conference on evolution of microstructure in metals during irradiation, Minett (Canada), 29 Sep - 2 Oct 1992.
King, S.L.; Jenkins, M.L.; Kirk, M.A. . Dept. of Materials; English, C.A. . Harwell Lab.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13840799