NQR-NMR studies of higher alcohol synthesis Cu-Co catalysts. Quarterly technical progress report, September 15, 1991--December 15, 1991 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The primary objective of the project is to examine the relations between the catalytic and magnetic properties of the copper-cobalt higher alcohol synthesis catalysts. We have undertaken to investigate the magnetic character by studying the Nuclear Quadrupole resonance of copper and (Zerofield) Nuclear Magnetic Resonance of cobalt in copper cobalt catalysts.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/14/1992., "doe/pc/89761--t7", "DE92015784", and Grambling State Univ., LA (United States)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Quarterly; 10/01/1991 - 12/31/1991
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13840975