Thermodynamic and rheological properties of solid-liquid systems in coal processing [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (22 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- In this report we present two data sets that have been compiled to assist in the model developments for solid-liquid equilibria and viscosities of coal derived systems. The first one is on vapor pressures of solid aromatics and the second one consists of viscosities of pure model compounds and some mixtures. These databanks are ready for usage in model development and are summarized in Tables 1 and 2. Literature is being searched to compile similar data for high pressure liquid compressibilities, liquid and solid heat capacities and solid-liquid equilibria for model compound systems. Literature search is also containing to investigate available viscosity models. Once this is completed a few models will be selected for evaluation and consideration as candidates for extension to coal liquids.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1992., "doe/pc/91300-t3", "DE93008108", and Kabadi, V.N.; Ilias, S.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13841111