Coal liquefaction process streams characterization and evaluation [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1991. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (86 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Consol R D is conducting a three-year program to characterize process and product streams from direct coal liquefaction process development projects. The program objectives are two-fold: (1) to obtain and provide appropriate samples of coal liquids for the evaluation of analytical methodology, and (2) to support ongoing DOE-sponsored coal liquefaction process development efforts. The two broad objectives have considerable overlap and together serve to provide a bridge between process development and analytical chemistry.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 11/01/1991., "doe/pc/89883-29", "DE92007899", Robbins, G.A.; Winschel, R.A.; Brandes, S.D.; Burke, F.P., and Consolidation Coal Co., Library, PA (United States). Research and Development Dept.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13841179