Selenium in Oklahoma ground water and soil [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1991.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (67 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Oklahoma. School of Civil Engineering and Environmental Science
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Selenium with a consumption of 2 liters per day (5). The objectives of this study are: (1) to determine the concentrations of Se in Oklahoma ground water and soil samples. (2) to map the geographical distribution of Se species in Oklahoma. (3) to relate groundwater depth, pH and geology with concentration of Se.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Atalay, A.; Vir Maggon, D.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13841338