Phase behavior of coal fluids [electronic resource] : Data for correlation development
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1990. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (36 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oklahoma State University. School of Chemical Engineering, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The effective design and operation of processes for conversion of coal to fluid fuels requires accurate knowledge of the phase behavior of the fluid mixtures encountered in the conversion process. Multiple phases are present in essentially all stages of feed preparation, conversion reactions and product separation; thus, knowledge of the behavior of these multiple phases is important in each step. The overall objective of the author's work is to develop accurate predictive methods for representation of vapor-liquid equilibria in systems encountered in coal conversion processes. 59 refs., 6 figs., 7 tabs.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 02/06/1990., "doe/pc/90523-t9", "DE92004322", and Robinson, R.L. Jr.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13841666