Mechanisms governing fine particulate emissions from coal flames [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1989.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (63 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- During this reporting period the global experiments were concluded. The final activities under these experiments involved measuring mineral content of coals as a function of coal particle size. The principal activities during this quarter involved the mechanistic experiments. Three baseline coals were cleaned and two of these sized. The ash from these various cuts were sampled from a bench scale reactor. The ash size distributions were compared to distributions predicted by the breakup model.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/pc/79743-t7
- Other Subject(s):
- Chemical Reaction Kinetics
- Fly Ash
- Mathematical Models
- Particle Size
- Progress Report
- Aerosol Wastes
- Carbonaceous Materials
- Chemical Reactions
- Combustion Products
- Document Types
- Energy Sources
- Fossil Fuels
- Reaction Kinetics
- Thermochemical Processes
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Newton, G.H.; Schieber, C.; Socha, R.G.; Kramlich, J.C.; Clark, W.D.
Energy and Environmental Research Corp., Irvine, CA (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13841796