Program of basic research on the utilization of coal-water mixture fuels. Quarterly report for the period ending September 30, 1981 [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1981.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 18 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The objective of this research involves improving basic understanding of two areas of special importance to the successful use of coal-water slurries: mixture stability and atomization. The present report covers progress for the calendar quarter ending September 30, 1981; hence, reivews the start-up activities for the first three weeks of the project. Section 2 of this report reviews activities in the study of mixture stability. Section 3 discusses studies on the atomization of coal-water slurries. Sections 2 and 3 each are organized according to specific tasks listed in the proposal Statement of Work.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1981., "doe/pc/40285-t1", "DE82002232", Rubin, E.S.; Casassa, E.Z.; Padmanaban, J.; Parfitt, G.D.; Rao, S.A.; Sommer, H.T.; Toor, E.W., and Carnegie-Mellon Univ., Pittsburgh, PA (USA). Center for Energy and Environmental Studies
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13842220