Testing of electrostatic agglomerator [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1988.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (20 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The ESA combustor has been redesigned for higher thermal inputs to alleviate problems due to poor CWM atomization, poor mixing, low Reynolds numbers, long ESA heatup times and high heat losses. A thermal analysis of the ESA has been made in order to estimate heatup times. Precipitator designs have been completed.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/mc/24258-3362
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Cottrell Environmental Sciences, Somerville, NJ (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13842278