Duct injection technology prototype development [electronic resource] : Scale-up methodology and engineering design criteria
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1991.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (201 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United Engineers & Constructors, inc, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The objective of the Duct Injection Technology Prototype Development project is to develop a sound design basis for applying duct injection technology as a post-combustion SO₂ emissions control method to existing, pre-NSPS, coal-fired power plants. This report is divided into five major topics: (1) design criteria; (2) engineering drawings; (3) equipment sizing and design; (4) plant and equipment arrangement considerations; and (5) equipment bid specification guidelines.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/pc/88852-t5
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13842360