Synthesis Gas Demonstration Plant Program, Phase I. Deliverable No. 7-B. Critical specifications and parameters for the detailed design and construction of the Demonstration Plant [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1979.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 40 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Paragraph 10, Article (4) I, Technical Direction and Contract Administration of Prime Contract No. ET-77-C-01-2577 states as follows: prior to any mutual determination to proceed to Phase II in accordance with Article (1) VIII above, the Government and the Industrial Partner shall agree to certain critical specifications and parameters to be used in the detailed design and construction of the Demonstration Plant, including, inter alia, the size and materials for major pieces of equipment. Such agreement shall be set forth in writing and shall be signed by the Industrial Partner's Project Director and by the Government's Program Director and Contracting Officer. This document has been prepared to delineate and define the critical specifications and parameters to be used in the detailed design and construction of the Demonstration Plant in accordance with the above and includes the following: major design parameters, design codes and standards, general specifications, specifications of major equipment items, process schematics, flow diagrams, and plot plans and elevations.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/et/13402-t15
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Grace (W.R.) and Co., Memphis, TN (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13842504