Environmentally acceptable disposal of coal conversion solid waste residuals. Progress report, April 21-July 31, 1979 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1979.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 11 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Pittsburgh. Department of Civil Engineering, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Laboratory and report preparation activities are underway to investigate basic phenomena that would assist demonstration and commercial sized coal conversion facilities in the environmentally acceptable disposal of process solid waste residuals. Laboratory columnar and rapid leaching evaluations are being conducted in accord with RCRA guidelines and other techniques. Preparations are being made for Ames testing of derived leachates.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/et/20023-1
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Neufeld, R. D.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13842530