SiO sub 2 membranes for H sub 2 separation in coal gas processing [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1990.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (6 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- California Institute of Technology
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The project objectives are (1) to synthesize permselective ceramic membranes by chemical vapor deposition of SiO₂ and other oxides within the walls of porous support tubes, (2) measure membrane permeability and thermal stability to various gases at 200--700°C and (3) develop a mathematical model for the chemical vapor deposition of the permselective oxide within the porous support tube.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13842686