Transient absorption of light induced by radiation [electronic resource].
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos National Laboratory, 1985. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 7 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- We have measured two components in the radiation-induced absorption of 250-nm light in fused silica. For the first, the time constant is 48.3 +- 1.3 ns and the absorption coefficient is 6.68 +- 0.37 cm/sup -1/ per Mrad. For the second, the time constant is long compared to 3 ..mu..s, and the absorption coefficient is 1.65 +- 0.36 cm/sup -1/ per Mrad. The errors quoted are purely statistical.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1985., "la-ur-86-1202", " conf-851052-6", "DE86010173", 17. annual symposium on optical materials for high-power lasers, Boulder, CO, USA, 28 Oct 1985., and Larson, A.; Harrison, F.B.; Godwin, R.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13842890