Lifetimes of carbon stripping foils. [5. mu. g/cm/sup 2/ target bombarded by 3-MeV Kr/sup +/] [electronic resource].
- Argonne, Ill. : Argonne National Laboratory, 1977. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 12 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Measurements were made to determine the lifetimes of 5-..mu..g cm/sup -2/ carbon targets when bombarded by 3-MeV Kr/sup +/ ions. Stationary, orbiting, and heated targets were tested with both constant and intermittent beams. Preliminary results indicate some lifetime amplification by the use of these devices. An informal discussion of these results is given. 1 figure, 1 table.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1977., "conf-771075-4", 6. annual conference of the International Nuclear Target Development Society, Berkeley, CA, USA, 19 Oct 1977., and Thomas, G E; Den Hartog, P K; Bicek, J J; Yntema, J L.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13842898