The MAGSORB process for bulk separation of carbon dioxide [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1991.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (13 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Institute of Gas Technology
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Objective was to investigate the removal of CO[sub 2] from fuel gas produced by a coal gasifier, with a K[sub 2]CO[sub 3]-modified MgO sorbent. During this period, 12 successful thermobalance tests were conducted. Results with a K-free MgO standard confirmed the role of K for effective CO[sub 2] absorption. The other tests were made with varying gas mixtures.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Knight, R.A.; Carty, R.H.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13843147