New and improved dispersion and recovery techniques for slurry phase catalysis. Quarterly report, October 1, 1983-December 31, 1983 [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1983.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 22 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This quarterly report covers an extensive review of the literature in the area of catalyst deactivation and regeneration. The literature review, which is presented here in three sections, namely, carbonaceous deposit formation, metal deposit formation and methods of analysis and regeneration, served as an invaluable aid in the initiation of experimental work required to fulfill the task objectives. Since the literature survey is applicable to all five tasks, no attempt has been made to divide it in terms of contract tasks. 21 references.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1983., "doe/pc/60044-t1", "DE84017334", Not Available., and Auburn Univ., AL (USA). Dept. of Chemical Engineering
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13843271