Theoretical approach for enhanced mass transfer effects in-duct flue gas desulfurization processes [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Office of Fossil Energy, 1990.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (42 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Texas at Austin
United States. Office of Fossil Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- During the reporting of July 1 to September 30, 1990, bench- and pilot-scale experiments were conducted to measure mass transfer and kinetic rates under simulated duct-injection conditions. This report describes the results of stirred-tank modelling experiments; experiments with moist solids in a short-time differential reactor in order to study and compare SO₂ conversions; an investigation of the agglomeration of damp Ca(OH)-based solids; and evaluation of speciality sorbents.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Acurex Corp., Research Triangle Park, NC (USA). Environmental Systems Div.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13843429