Experiments using the TASS and HISS spectrometers at the Bevalac. Progress report, July 1, 1980-March 31, 1981 [electronic resource].
- Baton Rouge, La. : Louisiana State University (Baton Rouge, La.), 1981.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 16 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Louisiana State University (Baton Rouge, La.) and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The LSU intermediate energy physics group has participated in the construction and calibration of the two-armed-spectrometer-system (TASS) at the Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory. The data collection phase of the first experiment on the spectrometer is complete, and some results are reported. (GHT)
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/er/04699-6
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13843692