Recycle slurry oil characterization. Technical report, October 1, 1982-March 31, 1983 [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1984.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 104 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This report includes the results of analysis of the integrated two-stage liquefaction (ITSL) process development unit (PDU) runs using Illinois 6, Burning Star coal from March 1982, to February 1983. One hundred fixty-six samples were analyzed. In addition, several sets of experiments designed to answer specific questions related to ITSL were performed, samples from H-Coal Pilot Plant Run 9 were analyzed and analytical methods were developed. Conclusions derived from this work are presented. 11 references, 5 figures, 52 tables.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Winschel, R.A.; Burke, F.P.
Conoco, Inc., Library, PA (USA). Coal Research Div.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13844099