Pacific Northwest Laboratory annual report for 1977 to the DOE Assistant Secretary for Environment. Part 4. Physical sciences [electronic resource].
- Columbus, Ohio : Battelle Memorial Institute, 1978. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 84 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Battelle Memorial Institute and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Research programs in the areas of coal, dosimetry, geothermal, and oil shale are briefly indicated. Analytical chemistry support is also summarized. Abstracts were prepared for each of these areas. (JSR)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 02/01/1978., "pnl-2500(pt.4)", and Nielsen, J.M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13844335