Low-rank coal research [electronic resource] : Volume 2, Advanced research and technology development Final report
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1987.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 475 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Volume II contains articles on advanced combustion phenomena, combustion inorganic transformation; coal/char reactivity; liquefaction reactivity of low-rank coals, gasification ash and slag characterization, and fine particulate emissions. These articles have been entered individually into EDB and ERA. (LTN)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Steadman, E.N.; Sweeny, P.G.; McCollor, D.P.; Benson, S.A.; Swanson, M.L.; Mann, M.D.; Radonovich, L.; Kleesattel, D.; Grow, D.; Falcone, S.K.
North Dakota Univ., Grand Forks (USA). Energy and Mineral Research Center
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13844483