A study of the structure of /sup 162/Dy through the (n,. gamma. ) and (n,e/sup -/) reactions [electronic resource].
- Upton, N.Y. : Brookhaven National Laboratory, 1987.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 4 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The level structure below 2 MeV in /sup 162/Dy has been investigated using the /sup 161/Dy(n,..gamma..)/sup 162/Dy and /sup 161/Dy(n,e/sup -/)/sup 162/Dy reactions. The results for the positive parity excitations are discussed within the framework of an Interacting Boson Approximation (IBA-2) calculation. 7 refs., 1 fig., 1 tab.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
6. international symposium on capture gamma-ray spectroscopy, Leuven, Belgium, 31 Aug 1987.
Warner, D.D.; Shi, Z.R.; Gelletly, W.; Borner, H.G.; Hoyler, F.; Schreckenbach, K.; van Isacker, P.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13844530