Fixed-bed gasification research using US coals. Volume 16. Gasification of 2-inch Minnesota peat sods [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1985.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 143 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A single, fixed-bed Wellman-Galusha gasifier coupled with a hot, raw gas combustion system and scubber used to gasify numerous coals from throughout the United States. The gasification test program is organized as a cooperative effort by private industrial participants and government agencies. The consortium of participants is organized under the Mining and Industrial Fuel Gas (MIFGa) group. This report is the sixteenth volume in a series of reports describing the atmospheric pressure, fixed-bed gasification of US coals. This specific test report describes the gasification of two-inch Minnesota peat sods, which began on June 24, 1985 and was completed on June 27, 1985. 4 refs., 18 figs., 14 tabs.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Liu, B.; Thimsen, D.; Maurer, R.E.; Pooler, A.R.; Pui, D.; Kittelson, D.
Black, Sivalls and Bryson, Inc., Houston, TX (USA). BS and B Energy Systems
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13844857