D0 Project at Fermilab [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1984.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 21 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The D0 Project will explore 2 TeV anti pp collisions at Fermilab using a highly optimized calorimetric detector, to elucidate the new physics coming out of the SppS, and to explore the new higher energy regime. The design and physics potential of the detector system are described.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
4. topical workshop on proton antiproton collider physics, Bern, Switzerland, 5 Mar 1984.
State Univ. of New York, Stony Brook (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13845213