Gamma-ray production due to neutron interactions with tungsten for incident neutron energies between 1.0 and 20 MeV [electronic resource] : tabulated differential cross sections
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1973.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 48 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:ornl--4847
- Other Subject(s):
- Differential Cross Sections
- Fast Neutrons
- Mev Range 01-10.
- Mev Range 10-100
- Neutron Beams
- Neutron Reactions
- Nuclear Reactions
- Tungsten/Neutron Reactions At 1.0 To 20 Mev, Differential Cross Sections For Gamma Production In, (E)
- Neutrons, Fast/ Reactions With Tungsten At 1.0 To 20 Mev, Differential Cross Sections For Gamma Production In, (E)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Morgan, G.L.; Dickens, J.K.; Love, T.A.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13845232