Documentation of the demonstrated reserve base of coal in the United States. Volume 2. Final report [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1982. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 252 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The purpose of this report is to document the methodologies used to develop the 1979 Demonstrated Reserve Base (DRB) of coal. The main body of this report summarizes the methodological procedures used to develop each state reserve estimate. The appendices to the report provide a detailed description of the entire DRB process for each state.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 03/01/1982., "doe/eia-0339/2", " src-7098-r1", "DE83002484", Herhal, A J; Britton, S G; Minnucci, C A., and Synergic Resources Corp., Bala-Cynwyd, PA (USA)
View MARC record | catkey: 13845473