Recent results on the new particle states below 3. 7 GeV produced in e/sup +/e/sup -/ annihilations. [Review] [electronic resource].
- Berkeley, Calif. : University of California, Berkeley, 1976. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 23 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of California, Berkeley and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The review of recent results on new particle states below 3.7 GeV produced in e/sup +/e/sup -/ annihilations includes intermediate states between the psi and psi/sup -/ observed via their hadronic decay modes, inclusive gamma spectra at the psi and psi/sup -/, the reaction psi/sup -/ ..-->.. ..gamma gamma..psi, and a search for the eta/sub 0/ with p anti p decay mode. (JFP)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 05/01/1976., "lbl-4884", " conf-760473-1", International conference on production of particles with new quantum numbers, Madison, WI, USA, 22 Apr 1976., and Goldhaber, G.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13845478