Weak-neutral-current elastic scattering of neutrinos [electronic resource].
- Upton, N.Y. : Brookhaven National Laboratory, 1982. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 12 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- We present progress to date in an experiment (E0734) to measure neutral current phenomena at low neutrino energy (200 less than or equal to E/sub nu/ less than or equal to 3 GeV). The principal goals center upon the elastic reactions: anti nu/sub ..mu../ + p ..-->.. anti nu/sub ..mu../ + p, and anti nu/sub ..mu../ + e ..-->.. anti nu/sub ..mu../ + e.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1982., "bnl-31950", " conf-820675-5", "DE83002327", International conference on neutrino physics, Balaton, Hungary, 14 Jun 1982., and Lanou, R.E.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13845503