Utilization of coal associated minerals. Quarterly report No. 11, April 1-June 30, 1980 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1980.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 30 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The purpose of this research program is to examine the effects of coal mineral materials on coal waste by-product utilization and to investigate new and improved methods for the utilization of waste by-products from cleaning, combustion and conversion processing of coal. The intermediate objectives include: (1) the examination of the effects of cleaning, gasification and combustion on coal mineral materials; and (2) the changes which occur in the coal wastes as a result of both form and distribution of mineral materials in feed coals in conjunction with the coal treatment effects resulting from coal cleaning or either gasification or combustion.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Slonaker, J. F.; Alderman, J. K.; Akers, D. J.
West Virginia Univ., Morgantown (USA). Coal Research Bureau
West Virginia Univ., Morgantown (USA). Coll. of Mineral and Energy Resources
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13845668