SRC-1 solvent-refined coal. Quarterly technical report, January-March 1980 [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1980.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 63 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Four papers in this quarterly report have been entered individually into EDB and ERA. They deal with reducing organic solvent losses in the Kerr-McGee solvent deashing process; with the design of heaters for the process (which involved determining the temperature dependence of the enthalpy of the organic solvent, coal and hydrogen mixture); with a review of the carbon dioxide greenhouse effect on global climates; and with a methodology for fractionating and evaluating the coal liquids produced. (LTN)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1980., "doe/or/03054-t3", Not Available., and International Coal Refining Co., Allentown, PA (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13845728