PION--NUCLEON CHARGE EXCHANGE SCATTERING IN A NEW REGGE POLE-CUT MODEL [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1972.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 11 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- IUPUI (Campus) and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:coo--1428-309
- Other Subject(s):
- Charge Exchange
- Gev Range 01-10.
- Gev Range 10-100
- Particle Models
- Pion Beams
- Regge Poles
- Strong Interactions
- Nucleons/Interactions $Pi$ + N At 4.8 To 20 Gev, Double Regge Cuts In Regge Pole--Cut Model For Charge Exchange, (T)
- Mesons ($Pi$)/Interactions $Pi$ + N At 4.8 To 20 Gev, Double Regge Cuts In Regge Pole-- Cut Model For Charge Exchange, (T)
- Regge Pole Theory/Cuts In Pole--Cut Model For $Pi$ + N Charge Exchange Interactions At 4.8 To 20 Gev, Double
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Garfinkel, A.F.; Vasavada, K.V.
Purdue Univ., Lafayette, Ind.
View MARC record | catkey: 13845890