Evaluation of resonance parameters for neutron interaction with iron isotopes for energies up to 400 keV [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1980.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 80 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The evaluation of the resolved resonance parameters of iron isotopes 54, 56, and 57 in the neutron energy region below 400 keV is documented. Estimates of the uncertainties in the resonance parameters and correlation between the partial widths GAMMA/sub n/ and GAMMA/sub ..gamma../ are given when significant. Some details about the procedures used to evaluate the resonance parameters, their uncertainties, and correlations are reported. This evaluation was performed for the general-purpose file of the Evaluated Nuclear Data File (ENDF/B-V MAT 1326). 4 figures, 7 tables.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:ornl/tm-6405
E 1.99: endf-298
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Perey, F.G.; Perey, C.M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13846166