Explanation of proposed protocol to the convention between the United States and Germany for the avoidance of double taxation with respect to taxes on estates, inheritances, and gifts : scheduled for a hearing before the Committee on Foreign Relations, United States Senate, on October 13, 1999 / prepared by the staff of the Joint Committee on Taxation
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1999., Washington, D.C. : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 7 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations and United States. Congress. Joint Committee on Taxation
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Committee prints
- At head of title: Committee print., "October 8, 1999.", and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 13846535