Extract from the "Code diplomatique" / par Portiez (de l'Oise,) tribun. A Paris, messidor, an x, July, 1802 : relative to the convention of September 30, 1800, between the United States and France (translation).
- Portiez, Louis François René, 1765-1810
- Additional Titles:
- "Code diplomatique" and Relative to the convention of September 30, 1800, between the United States and France
- [Washington] : J. & G. S. Gideon, printers, [1802?]
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (10 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Adet, Pierre-Auguste, 1763-1832, Causten, James H., 1788-1874, and France. Corps législatif (1795-1814)
- Translated by J.H. Causten for the Committee on Foreign Affairs of the House of Representatives.
"Report made to the Tribunat, by P.A. Adet", pages 5-10.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 13847675