Floodway, flood boundary and floodway map, Township of Thornbury, Pennsylvania, Chester County
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Federal Insurance Administration
- Additional Titles:
- Township of Thornbury, Pennsylvania, Chester County and Flood boundary and floodway map, Township of Thornbury, Pennsylvania, Chester County
- [Washington, D.C.] : Federal Emergency Management Agency, Federal Insurance Administration, 
- Map revised: October 16, 1981.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map on 2 sheets ; 63 x 108 cm, sheets 66 x 67 cm, folded to 22 x 10 cm + map index (1 map ; 66 x 67 cm, folded to 22 x 10 cm)
- Additional Creators:
- National Flood Insurance Program (U.S.)
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:7,200 (W 75°35ʹ40ʺ--W 75°31ʹ06ʺ/N 39°56ʹ38ʺ--N 39°54ʹ05ʺ).
- Shows 100 and 500-year flood boundaries.
At head of title: National Flood Insurance Program.
"Community-panel numbers 420290 0001-0002"--Map index.
"Panels printed: 1, 2."
View MARC record | catkey: 13848833