- Education in video, volume 2
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- This film focuses on six-year-old Michael and his parents as they seek to understand his impulsiveness, hyperactivity, and inattention. After a multi-faceted assessment, Michael is diagnosed with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). Michael's parents learn techniques such as consistent schedules, docking systems, star charts, and self-monitoring to help organise home life. Michael's parents also investigate the pros and cons of medication.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Aug. 7, 2014).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2014. (Education in video, volume 2). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 13849052