Getting advisory right. Creating community [electronic resource] : tools for supporting effective advisories / by Educators for Social Responsibiity
- Cambridge, MA : Educators for Social Responsibility, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (38 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Educators for Social Responsibility (U.S.)
- Education in video, volume 2
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- Creating Community contains chapters on the building blocks for creating an advisory group using Gatherings to bring the group together, Facilitation to build and strengthen advisor skills for leading the group, and Rituals and Routines to establish the group's sense of identity, trust, and cohesiveness.
- Title from resource description page (viewed May 8, 2014).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2014. (Education in video, volume 2). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 13849143