Human-nature interactions in the anthropocene : potentials of social-ecological systems analysis / edited by Marion Glaser, Gesche Krause, Beate M.W. Ratter and Martin Welp ; associate editor: Andrew Halliday
- New York ; London : Routledge, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 231 pages : illustrations, maps ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Glaser, Marion
- Routledge studies in environment, culture, and society ; 1
- New approaches to the analysis of human-nature relations / Marion Glaser, Beate M.W. Ratter, Gesche Krause and Martin Welp -- Systems thinking and social learning for sustainability / Gesche Krause and Martin Welp -- Social-ecological systems as epistemic objects / Egon Becker -- Modelling social-ecological systems : bridging the gap between natural and social sciences / Felix Tretter and Andrew Halliday -- Complexity and emergence : key concepts in non-linear dynamic systems / Beate M.W. Ratter -- Archetypes of adaptation to climate change / Klaus Eisenack -- Population dynamics and adaptive capacity of supply systems / Diana Hummel -- Transdisciplinary multi-agent modelling for social-ecological systems analysis : achievements and potentials / Marion Glaser -- Integrated modelling and scenario building for the Nicobar Islands in the aftermath of the tsunami / Martin Wildenberg and Simron Jit Singh -- Towards global sustainability analysis in the anthropocene / Marion Glaser, Gesche Krause, Andrew Halliday and Bernhard Glaeser.
- 1138008850 (pbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 13849185