Travel behavior 2014. Volume 2.
- Washington, D.C. : Transportation Research Board, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- vii, 109 pages : illustrated, charts, maps ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- National Research Council (U.S.). Transportation Research Board
- Transportation research record, 0361-1981 ; no. 2413
- Foreword -- Long-distance work and leisure travel frequencies: Ordered probit analysis across non-distance-based definitions -- Analysis of car usage time frontiers incorporating both inter- and intraindividual variation with GPS data -- Discrepancy analysis of activity sequences: What explains the complexity of people's daily activity-travel patterns? -- Joint model of weekend discretionary activity participation and episode duration -- Effects of transit-oriented development on trip generation, distribution, and mode share in Washington, D.C., and Baltimore, Maryland -- Life events and travel behavior: Exploring the interrelationship using UK household longitudinal study data -- Route choice modeling using GPS-based travel surveys -- How drivers adapt to traffic accidents and dynamic travel information: Stated preference survey in Japan -- Travel to common destinations: An exploration using multiday GPS data -- Modeling mobility tool ownership of youth in Toronto, Ontario, Canada -- Choice, frequency, and engagement: Framework for telecommuting behavior analysis and modeling.
- "This issue contains 11 papers concerned with travel behavior. Specific topics addressed include: long-distance work and leisure travel frequencies; car usage time frontiers incorporating both inter- and intraindividual variation; discrepancy analysis of activity sequences; weekend and discretionary activity participation and episode duration; and the effects of transit-oriented development on trip generation, distribution, and mode share. Additional topics covered include: life events and travel behavior; route choice modeling using GPS-based travel surveys; driver adaptation to traffic accidents and dynamic travel information; travel to common destinations; mobility tool ownership by youth; and a framework for telecommuting behavior analysis and modeling." -- Publisher's description
- 9780309295123 (Paperback) and 0309295122 (Paperback)
- "Journal of the Transportation Research Board.", "A peer-reviewed publication.", and "TRB"--Cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 13849520