Mental health practice in today's schools : issues and interventions / Raymond H. Witte, PhD, NCSP, G. Susan Mosley-Howard, PhD
- Witte, Raymond H.
- New York, NY : Springer Publishing Company, 
- Physical Description:
- xv, 450 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
- Response to intervention and mental health intervention / Bridgette J. Peteet, Ann Kathleen Burlew, Chizara Ahuama-Jonas, and Caravella McCuistian -- Screening at-risk students for mental health intervention / Amity L. Noltemeyer -- Mental health integration and collaboration within communities / Susan C. Davies -- School-based law, ethics, and mental health services / Deborah Pergament and Mary Kay Klimesh -- Culturally sensitive mental health services / Ann Kathleen Burlew and G. Susan Mosley-Howard -- Micro-skills : daily practice for mental health providers / Michelle Flaum Hall and Shannon Flaum Horvath -- Solution-focused brief therapy / Cynthia Franklin and Kristin W. Bolton -- Reality therapy and school practice / Robert E. Wubbolding -- Mental health for educators / Raymond H. Witte -- Bullying / Dorothy L. Espelage -- Cyberbullying and sexting : school mental health concerns / Sheri Bauman -- Suicide prevention and intervention / Scott Poland and Cheryl Kornfeld -- Impact of physical and sexual childhood abuse / Jennifer H. Green and Terri L. Messman-Moore -- Substance abuse / Joshua Hersh -- Student threat assessment / Dewey G. Cornell -- School crisis prevention and intervention : emergency preparedness and response / Amanda B. Nickerson, Todd A. Savage, and Scott A. Woitaszewski -- Mental health intervention case studies / G. Susan Mosley-Howard and Mona Burts-Beatty.
- 9780826196453 (print : alk. paper)
0826196454 (print : alk. paper)
- AUTH: MIAMI UNIVERSITY. TEXTBOOK--GRAD.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 13850859