Feder's succeeding as an expert witness [electronic resource] / authors, Harold A. Feder and Max M. Houck
- Feder, Harold A.
- Additional Titles:
- Succeeding as an expert witness
- Boca Raton, FL : CRC Press, 2008.
- 4th ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxi, 193 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Houck, Max M. and Feder, Harold A.
- Expert witnesses : an overview -- Methods, testing, and science -- The players -- The legal context -- Testimony -- Direct examination of experts -- The visual display of information -- Cross examination of expert witnesses -- Ethics.
- 9781420051636 (electronic bk.)
1420051636 (electronic bk.)
- Revised edition of: Succeeding as an expert witness. 3rd print. c2000.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 187-188) and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 2014
- Endowment Note:
- Paterno Libraries Endowment
View MARC record | catkey: 13851294