The good, the bad, and the just : how modern men shape their world / Riël Vermunt, Leiden University, The Netherlands
- Vermunt, Riël
- Farnham, Surrey, England : Ashgate, 
- Physical Description:
- x, 326 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm.
- Law, ethics and economics
- Origins of the justice motive : between egoism and altruism -- Climate change, social change, and the justice motive -- Resource allocation, justice, and morality -- Resource allocation and justice in society -- The psychology of just resource allocation. Part I : emotions and cognitions -- The psychology of just resource allocation. Part II : relationships -- Reactions to unfair allocation behavior. Part I : role of recipient and observer -- Reactions to unfair allocation behavior. Part II : actor's role.
- 9781409468455 (hardback : alk. paper) and 1409468453 (hardback : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 13851353