Pediatric Urology for the Primary Care Physician [electronic resource] / edited by Ronald Rabinowitz, William C. Hulbert, Robert A. Mevorach
- Current Clinical Urology, 2197-7194
- Fetal Hydronephrosis -- Multicystic Dysplastic Kindney -- Renal Agenesis and Associated Anomalies -- Renal Duplication Anomalies -- Ureteropelvic Junction Obstruction in the Pediatric Population -- Pediatric Renal Trauma -- Renal Stones -- Rediatric Renal Tumors -- Ureteroceles -- Megaureter -- Ectopic Ureter -- Cystitis -- Vesicoureteral Reflux -- Posterior Urethral Valves -- Bladder Exstrophy for the Primary Care Provider -- Daytime Wetting -- Tumors of the Lower Genitourinary Tract in Children and Adolescents -- Pediatric Hernias and Hydroceles -- Retractile Testes -- Undescended Tests -- Testicular Torsion -- Testis Tumor -- Adolescent Varicocele -- Phimosis -- Paraphimosis -- Meatal Stenosis -- Balanitis -- Urethrorrhagia -- Urethral Stricture -- Hypospadias -- Chordee -- Epispadias -- Female External Genitalia for Primary Care Providers -- Ambiguous Genitalia -- Myelodysplasia: From Birth to Adulthood -- Continent Urinary Diversion -- Managing Pediatric Lower Urinary Tract Dysfunction and Associated Constipation in the Primary Care Setting -- Pyelonephritis -- Nephrologic Aspects of Urologic Disease -- Pediatric Primary Nocturnal Enuresis (Bedwetting).
- While there are Pediatric Urology texts for pediatric urologists and for general urologists, there are none for primary care physicians. This book is written specifically for the primary care physician, the initial contact for the many children with urologic conditions. The text will assist the primary care physician in the recognition of and participation in the care of children with these common problems including both congenital and acquired conditions. Specific chapters are also dedicated to the management of cases that may include medical and/or surgical intervention. The contributing authors of this text were selected for their internationally recognized expertise and straight forward educational styles in the field of Pediatric Urology. Pediatric Urology for the Primary Care Physician will significantly help our primary care colleagues in the evaluation and management of children with genito-urinary problems.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 13851418