Symbiotic Interaction [electronic resource] : Third International Workshop, Symbiotic 2014, Helsinki, Finland, October 30-31, 2014, Proceedings / edited by Giulio Jacucci, Luciano Gamberini, Jonathan Freeman, Anna Spagnolli
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 8820
- Definitions of Symbiotic Interaction -- Symbiotic Interaction: A Critical Definition and Comparison to other Human-Computer Paradigms -- Ghosts in the Machines: Towards a Taxonomy of Human Computer Interaction -- Reviews of Implicit Interaction -- Applying Physiological Computing Methods to Study Psychological, Affective and Motivational Relevance -- A Review of the Research on Subliminal Techniques for Implicit Interaction in Symbiotic Systems -- Example Applications -- OUTMedia – Symbiotic Service for Music Discovery in Urban Augmented Reality -- Symbiotic Wearable Robotic Exoskeletons: The Concept of the BioMot Project -- Experimenting with Users -- Measuring User Acceptance of Wearable Symbiotic Devices: Validation Study Across Application Scenarios -- How Semantic Processing of Words Evokes Changes in Pupil -- Demos and Posters -- Querying and Display of Information: Symbiosis in Exploratory Search Interaction Scenarios -- A Reinforcement Learning Approach to Query-Less Image Retrieval -- A Multi-touch Interface for Multi-robot Path Planning and Control -- Pointing and Selecting with Tactile Glove in 3D Environment -- Navigating Complex Information Spaces: A Portfolio Theory Approach.
- This book constitutes the proceedings of the third International Workshop on Symbiotic Interaction, Symbiotic 2014, held in Helsinki, Finland, in October 2014. The 8 full papers and 5 short papers presented in this volume were carefully reviewed and selected from 16 submissions. They are organized in topical sections named: definitions of symbiotic interaction; reviews of implicit interaction; example applications; experimenting with users; and demos and posters.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 13851443